Farewell
Hey Folks,
Once I used this blog as a form to express myself.
I used to think that it was nice to just blurb it out there whatever came into my mind and I enjoyed doing it. It was more like a cathartic experience to me, for writing was a “need” I have had for many years.
People change, things evolve and I am no different. I have found more contentment within myself and therefore less need to expose myself. My photos are the only thing I can and do expose these days. I cannot give out any more than that.
I’m now backing up these files since this is certainly an important diary portraying a fragment of my existence. So much has happened in such a flash... grandma died, I graduated what feels like ages ago, and I don’t even live in Australia anymore!
All of a sudden the use of a blog became redundant as I have no intended audience other than myself, and my brand new acid-free moleskine will be a much better investment for when I am old and can go through the handwritten pages of many more life memoirs to come.
My friends are near me and those who are not, are only a phone call away. They don't need a blog to get to know me. I have indeed felt a lesser need to share my ideas publicly.
My website will be published again soon – all brand new –, I got accepted to Lonely Planet Images, and I run 2 businesses from home so I do not wish strangers to search for my name and come across my intimate thoughts. Facebook is already annoying as it is.
So I bid my farewell to all people, be it strangers who left comments, strangers who became friends, friends, e-mail friends and quiet readers. Thank you for sharing. And do keep in touch.
I say no more.
Peace and love.
Viviane

0 Comments:
<< Home