The Police, live in Rio at Maracanã, 70.000 people and Fucking awesome!
After a long storm and many black clouds hovering above my head, I think there might be some light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks to my night last night. Guys I saw The Police play live in Rio... And IT WAS FUCKING AMAAAAAAZING!
I went along with Karla, was supposed to meet up with my cousin Marcia but it never worked out. Hey 70,000 thousand people, can you imagine? I had forgotten how fantastic the energy of these big concerts is... man, I exorcised all my my blues away, I am telling you! Karla and I sang our lungs out.
You know, life goes on, with babies or without, with my belly scars, with whatever ... Brazil yesterday * finally * welcomed me ( after 3 gloomy months ) with a concert that was well organised, that presented a fine sound equalisation, not one stress to get in or out, let's just not mention the (ooops) 18 toilets for 70,000 people hahaha. But you know, with all the excitement and us jumping up and down for almost 3 hours, nothing much mattered. Ahhhhh the big concerts, I am in Brazil, God damn it! I was meant to see this in Paris and I was pretty upset to have missed out due to the surgery. See? I was meant to be here, with the heat you only find in Brazil. (I'm sorry, but come here and see one of those mega shows and you'll know what I mean).
Sting makes me horny just looking at him, with his super tight black pants and THE black tee showing off his strong muscles, what a sexy man and he's 54.
... And she slept happy ever after thinking about that, just like a teenager.

0 Comments:
Postar um comentário
<< Home